Bonjour, amis. We have busy weekends planned. How exciting to have gorgeous weather ahead, too. Chris is off to Sylvan Lake to celebrate the engagement of two good friends and Michelle has blog posts and freelance stories to write, errands to run pre-Italy trip (more on this on Monday) and healthy muffins to bake. Speaking of food, if you’re up for a road trip on this lovely weekend, consider heading to Canmore for a dinner at The Trough. Michelle ate there last weekend and is already wondering when she can make it back to have the stuffed squid again.
Aside from food, here’s what else we’ve been happy about this week:
- Michelle’s been using Trudeau’s new colourful line of kitchen tools, like this knife, this cutting board and this colander. She swears it makes cooking more fun.
- This conditioner smells good. Thumbs up.
- Have you seen Rag & Bone’s amazing tanks and tees for spring? We’ll take one of everything, please and thank you.
- And have you seen the Lenovo laptop? Michelle’s brother bought one recently and it is full-on amazing. Michelle has computer envy.
- Chris has mentioned her love for The Lumineers before. Michelle finally downloaded their album and can’t stop listening, especially to this song.
- Chris made these muffins again this week. Huge hit. Huge.
- Love this intriguing read about what your body language says about you.
Have a wonderful weekend.
~The Toque Girls