Happy weekend, all! Here’s to a great weekend wherever you are. Chris is in San Francisco — one of her favourite cities in the world. Last night, she celebrated her move to California over a delicious vegan dinner with an dear friend who lives close to Sacramento. Vegetarians (and not), make sure to check out Millennium Restaurant next time you’re in San Francisco. Don’t leave without trying the carrot-coconut cake. Mmmmm….
Getting our stamp of approval this week:
- Michelle received a great package filled with Kiehl’s samples for her birthday and the Ultra Facial Cleanser has become her new favourite. It’s the only one she’s come across in a few years that cleans really well without drying her skin out. Thumbs up.
- Last weekend, Michelle’s travel story about Dominican Republic ran in the Herald. You can check it out here. And yesterday, her Q&A with Precision Nutrition founder, Dr. John Berardi, ran in AskMen.com, here. Happy reading.
- Speaking of reading, this article in The Atlantic, called There’s More to Life Than Being Happy, is interesting.
- Chris received a sample of this Phyto Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Shampoo and is hooked. Her hair’s never been so soft.
- Although she didn’t find a house to live in, Chris did unearth a few great finds in California: this Michael Kors sweater, which will make it so much easier to come back to cold temps, and Anchor & Hope Restaurant in San Francisco.
- With all the shopping, eating and working this week, Chris has been following these tips on how to look great on zero sleep.
- Also to counteract all the eating, she’s been using the Jillian Michaels iphone app workouts. Yee-ouch. (That’s a good thing.)
~The Toque GirlsPhoto via