Welcome to Friday! We’re waking up today at Azuridge and will fill you in the adventure we had here last night, along with other media friends, next week. Sneak peek: it’s gorgeous and heavenly and if you’re looking for a getaway near Calgary, this is your spot.
On to our list for this week:
- Michelle typically uses plain old olive oil and balsamic vinegar for her salads, but when she’s craving something sweeter, this is her pick.
- These 10 Healthy Sweet Potato Recipes from Women’s Health look great, particularly the salad and the hash browns. Adding sweet potatoes to the shopping list!
- We both love the NY Times annual list of Places to Go. This year, Rossland, BC, comes in at spot #8! Well done, Rossland. So many places to see. Any spots you’re eager to check out?
- And kudos to Calgary, too. Azure magazine recently ranked two of the city’s new structures among the top 10 new structures in the world in 2012. Read about it here.
- Michelle just polished off a bag of these dark chocolate treats. Thanks, G, for the introduction to the addictive little things!
- Chris’ friend Kimberly is down in Haiti with Team Broken Earth and will be writing daily blog posts. You can read about their work here. Spencer’s emails’ to Chris this week have been touching and shocking and inspiring all at once. (I miss you, Spence, if you’re reading this!)
Have a great weekend, friends.
~The Toque Girls