Holy winter out there! We hope you’ve a fun weekend ahead, no matter where you are. Chris and Spencer will definitely visit Lake Louise for at least one day of skiing this weekend. This snow is too good to resist. Meanwhile, Michelle is indulging in some goodness of her own this week, resting up on the beaches of Cabo.
Now, the things we’re into this week:
- Clinique’s new Chubby Stick lip colours are fantastic. Quick to apply, good colour but not too intense. We like.
- This Völkl ski jacket rocks and someone should buy it for Chris.
- Michelle received this Bobbi Brown Powder Pearl Eye Trio for Christmas and has had sparkly eyelids since. Great gift idea, if you have birthdays to buy for in the near future!
- She also received a pair of the lovely Erin Williams leggings that Chris blogged about in November! Not only will they make for the cutest apres-ski outfit, but Erin herself is a sweetheart. Michelle met her in early January and was mega-impressed with her customer service and thoughtfulness. Two thumbs up for this Calgary designer! Check out her site here.
- Meanwhile, Chris unwrapped a beautiful bracelet from Gorjana & Griffin on Christmas Day and she’s barely taken it off since. Want. More.
- We’ve been asked lately about good books on healthy eating. For both of us, our longstanding fave is Gourmet Nutrition. The recipes are delicious, inventive, relatively easy and avoid use of weird ingredients. Chris’ other favourite is Bob Harper’s The Skinny Rules. Good recipes and simple suggestions on how to eat healthily.
- An undies endorsement: these aren’t the sexiest but they are the most comfortable for skiing. And they’re on sale.
~The Toque GirlsPhoto via here