Happy Friday, friends. Let’s begin with something beautiful. Check out this photo of a Medicine Hat field, submitted to the Calgary Herald‘s YYC Photo Vote competition by someone named Mike MacLean. Gorgeous. The rest of the photos are stunning, too! Check ‘em out here.
Have you had a good week? Chris has been sick and Michelle has been healthy. We are both happy to see the weekend arrive and to have some fun!
Speaking of, here are some things on our happy list:
- Stila Lip Glaze in Kitten is a subtle, sexy shade with just enough shimmer. Perfect neutral shade for fall!
- On October 23, Swimco is opening a new location on 17th Ave. at Hanson Square (917 17 Ave. S.W.). We’re all for more swimwear options!
- Get out of the credit cards: the new Tory Burch boutique in Chinook Center opens today. And check out Tory Burch on pinterest: she’s one of our favourite pinners.
- On the subject of clothes, Michelle gave away a few pairs of jeans to make room for a new pair. This is the pair she bought, but in a darker wash.
- Chris can’t stop laughing at the video Eton Style. It’s a parody of Gangnam style, done by students at Eton.
- Ski buzz is in the air! Did you read the report out this week that it’s going to be a snowy (but cold) winter? If you need new gear, check out the Calgary New & Used Ski Sale. It’s a great place to score a deal on skis.
Have a great weekend, lovely people.
~The Toque Girls