This weekly post is all about things we like. So, when Michelle saw the product below, she thought it was kind of hilarious and fitting for today’s theme.
She found it last night during the media’s sneak peek at Butter Beauty Parlour, an amazing event for an amazing new spot on 4th St. SW. (She’s given up on not using the A word.) Watch for the blog post next week. Till then, check out these I Love My Muff packages:
Or you can focus on extremely serious matters, such as:
- Aha! So that’s what Prorsum in Burberry Prorsum means! Check out this list from Refinery 29 that answers weird fashion questions. Useful and educational.
- If you missed L’Orchestre D’Hommes-Orchestres perform Tom Waits at Theatre Junction at the Grand last year, check them out next weekend! They’ll be performing their unique and hilarious show from March 30 to April 1. Michelle had tickets to the 2010/2011 season at Theatre Junction and this crazy performance was her favourite, by far. You can find tickets here.
- Check out this video of a fourth grader’s first ski jump! It is awesome. Chris has to give herself this pep talk all the time when skiing (and never for anything like this jump!).
- Speaking of skiing, Chris recently discovered Sawyer’s Nook, a rustic restaurant set in Temple Lodge on the back side of Lake Louise. Hello, Awesome. She’s taste-tested the Greek veggie burger and the lamb pita sandwich. Both get her seal of approval.
- There’s a new fast food restaurant open in Bow Valley that looks fantastic, called Tandori Indian Cuisine. Hooray for more lunch options!
- And hooray for beautiful new fitness facilities. Michelle finally had a chance to check out Inliv‘s new location in the Arriva building. She stopped in for a class last Saturday and fell in love. Even if you don’t work out there, you can check out their other services, like massages and Reiki. We will be back.
- Michelle wants this dress (in blue) for summer, specifically for Stampede. Thinking about a Stampede wardrobe is helping her get through the snow that’s coming down outside as she writes this.
We wish you a great weekend, friends.
~The Toque Girls